Other Ways To Give
Lincoln Foundation’s signature college readiness programs serve the need of academically talented, socioeconomically disadvantaged students in grades eight through the freshman year of college.
Monthly giving is the easiest and most efficient way to support Lincoln Foundation. By becoming a monthly donor, you help provide a steady, predictable stream of income that directly benefits our educational enrichment programs. Plus, creating a recurring gift is quick and easy to set up. To become a monthly donor, visit our website at www.lincolnfdn.org/donations.
Why Give Monthly?
- Monthly giving provides a stable source of support for our educational enrichment programs, allowing us to better plan activities and programs in advance.
- Monthly giving reduces administrative costs; a higher percentage of funds go to support our deserving youth.
- It’s easy to activate and continues automatically.
- Monthly giving allows you to spread your donation out over the year.
- A single tax receipt for your annual contributions will be sent to you early in the new year.
Support Lincoln Foundation every time you shop at Kroger through their Community Rewards program. To participate, sign in, or create a Kroger Plus account. Then scroll to Community Rewards and choose Lincoln Foundation. Each time you use your Kroger card, a donation will be made to Lincoln Foundation. Click here to learn more.