We empower youth to overcome adversity through education.
Pay Registration Fee You can pay the registration fee online with a major credit card.
You may need the most recent version of Adobe Reader to submit forms online, you can download the latest version for free by clicking the Adobe Reader icon below. If you would prefer to print the forms, you can mail them to Lincoln Foundation at:Lincoln Foundation
4322 Bishop Lane
Louisville, KY 40218
Program Brochures, Information & Independent Program Evaluation Summaries
Whitney M. YOUNG Scholars Program®
- 2021-2022 Whitney M. YOUNG Scholars Program® Calendar
- 2018-2019 Whitney M. YOUNG Scholars Program® Executive Summary
Math & Science
How to Apply
Whitney M. YOUNG Scholars Program® applications are open each year from January 1 – March 31. To apply, please click here to access the parent portal to create an account. Then follow the directions to complete the application. All Whitney M. YOUNG Scholar applicants will be notified in May, and a new Scholar orientation will be held in June.
- Whitney M. YOUNG Scholars Program® College Scholar Information Update Form
- Whitney M. YOUNG Scholars Program® Alumni Information Update Form
- Whitney M. YOUNG Scholars Program® Scholarship Request Form
- Application for Emergency Financial Aid
- Whitney M. YOUNG Scholars Program® Tutoring Request Form
- Volunteer Application Form